Welcome to Meaningful Moadim
KISLEV - Great Expectations
- What is Chanukah? >
Why didn't the Kohanim themselves defile the oil if everyone was tamei, ritually impure due to the war?
- Chanukah Always has a Shabbos >
Mishenichnas Adar Marbim BeSimcha
- A Purim Thought
- Mazal Adar Dagim - The Month of Adar is Symbolized by Fish
- More on Mazel Adar Dagim
- The First of "the Four Parshiyos" - Parshas Shekalim
- The Month of Adar and Purim >
- Why Megillas ESTHER?
- Purim and Prayer >
- The Most Unhappiest Queen of them all
- Purim and Charity
- Making Purim Last Throughout the Year
- Story: The Purim of Saragosa
- Tu BiShevat - The New Year of the Trees >
- Tu B'shvat and Shabbos Shira
Chanukah: The Festival of Lights
Are we celebrating the victory over the Greeks or the Miracle of the Oil?
- Give the Gift of LIGHT!
Customs, Symbols & Observances
- The Shamash >
- Putting Away the Menorah?
- Recommended Reading
- Are we celebrating the victory over the Greeks or the Miracle of the Oil? >
- Month of Teves: Catastrophic Events
- Questions or Comments?
- Calendar Converter
- KISLEV - Great Expectations >